My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia

I like eating, I like procrastinating, I don't like making my bed, Or when birds poop on my head. I like listenning to Tong Hua, But not as much as I like DOTA, Sometimes I might be melancholic and not funny, But most of the time I am not grumpy =)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Things were not going right...

I should have probably scribbled this down last night, but I was too tired from Green TD (introduced by Steven) that I went to bed immediately at midnight. Yeah, shame on me for not getting over with the Warcraft addiction yet.

So, after being yelled for 3 hours by my post-doc for the blunders that he made, I decided that it was a lovely weather to go out for a 1.5-mile run. It was all nice and such, until after I was done running it became scorching hot that I thought I would pass out before reaching my dorm. And yeah, I was such in a hurry to make it back to my room that I forgot to grab my dinner from nearby restaurant.

And because of that, I decided to nuke my own pizza. And things would have turned out well, if only I did not answer the phone and was late for 2 minutes to salvage my pizza from the oven. True to what I was afraid of, I have successfully burnt my pizza. Well, it didn't look that bad. I mean, the meat sauce and cheese looked good, except for the pepperoni which had turned reddish black (urgh! I don't like burnt pepperonies). That was until I decided to take a bite and tasted carbon (yiewww!!!), and it turned out that I had burnt the crust bottom crust. Despite the bitter taste of the carbon (the lovely meat sauce made up for that), the hungry me was still able to chow down 3/4 of the whole pizza (it's not that big...).

Anyway, the weather today looks good for running, but I hope the whole event yesterday will not repeat itself today. And while I'm jutting down all this down, I realize that I am 15 minutes late for work. Holy cow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home