My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia

I like eating, I like procrastinating, I don't like making my bed, Or when birds poop on my head. I like listenning to Tong Hua, But not as much as I like DOTA, Sometimes I might be melancholic and not funny, But most of the time I am not grumpy =)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Four more days (or less)

This morning, my mom discretely hugged me while I was asleep (well, you should have guessed that I wasn't fully asleep that time to realized it). She knows that I wouldn't appreciate it if she gets too touchy with me, and perhaps that was the reason she hugged me while I was asleep. That made me really feel bad because I have not been spending as much time as I should have with her and my dad while I was back home.

It's already Monday, and I am supposed to leave for the United States on Thursday night. To say that I am excited about the whole journey back would be an atrocious mendacity. I doubt that any one would ever enjoy saying goodbye to their favorite people or things. Neither do I. My next trip back home might be 2 years later, and that is if I did not manage to get into a good graduate school in the US.

I can't help blaming myself for my bad planning for this trip: I could have been back home for a month instead of just 2 weeks. There are only 3 or 4 more days left before I fly. I guess that I should have a nice talk with my parents tonight, instead of glu-ing myself to DOTA. I hope that it is still not too late to do spend time with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home