My Photo
Name:
Location: Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia

I like eating, I like procrastinating, I don't like making my bed, Or when birds poop on my head. I like listenning to Tong Hua, But not as much as I like DOTA, Sometimes I might be melancholic and not funny, But most of the time I am not grumpy =)

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Mysterious Suitemate

I have to admit that I have not been quite faithful to my blog since my last entry. The reason is - Warcraft. I have invested my whole weekend playing Defi4nc3 RPG and DOTA that I have a big migraine on Sunday morning. I can't blame that on anyone else but myself.

And finally I've met my suitemate, a Biology grad student (whom my friends dislike). Before I go any further, let me explain to you why I made this meeting an issue. When I first moved into my suite on June 2nd, he had already moved in (his kitchen utensils and food were all over the pantry and the bathroom was filled with toiletries), but I did not get to meet him that night. For 1.5 weeks, I had been trying to "bump" into him (well, I need to at least meet him since we are going to share the suite for the rest of the summer), but whenever I heard him in the kitchen and tried to meet him there, he was gone (door closed immediately *thump*). Several times when I had my door open, the door to his room was shut immediately after it was opened (our doors are facing each other). That was weird, and I concluded that my suitemate was trying to avoid meeting me.

Until this morning, while I was pouring myself a glass of milk in the kitchen, he walked in and we said "hi". Then he went into the bathroom and I went back to my room. It was a brief encounter, but oh well, at least I have met him, although I doubt that we are going to say anything more than "hi". Perhaps I am trying to be too cool, or perhaps I just don't feel like talking to him at all (unlike my last summer's suitemate, whom I think was one of the best suitemate ever). I guess that my current suitemate and I will be just 2 strangers living under the same roof. Nope, it's not going to change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home